Choosing an appropriate course to be undertaken after 12th class is a critical and career-defining choice. Unfortunately, most of the students end up making wrong decisions, which often does not suit their aptitudes.
Digital Marketing Career After Your 12th Class
So, you’ve just completed your 12th, and you’re confused about what to choose and what not to choose? We are here to help you with the most exciting opportunity i.e. digital marketing In such a digitally advanced environment, digital marketing is one of the most lucrative, and appealing career option for a 12th pass out a student as they will have more time to invest in this booming industry.
Most of you might already have the skills required to be a good digital marketer; all you need is proper guidance. Where can you get appropriate guidance? Right here at Tecida. We know your brain is full of questions like what is Digital Marketing, why should I choose Tecida and many more. Relax every curiosity of yours will be satisfied shortly.
Digital Marketing is a very profitable skill to learn for many more years to come. Many businesses are going online, and you have the chance to help them achieve their goals by becoming a digital or online marketer and making them your client. There are 120 million businesses in the world, and only 20 million of them are online, think about all the opportunities that are on the table waiting for you.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is the use of different digital techniques and tools to connect with customers – by means of a website or by using digital advertising, email marketing, or by leveraging social media and beyond. Digital marketing is highly versatile and flexible, and you can develop a skill set which works together. Mentioned below are some of the digital marketing areas that you will come across while learning digital marketing.
1) Search engine optimization (SEO)
2) Video/audio production
3) Interactive technology (such as AI)
4) Mobile marketing
5) Search engine marketing (SEM)
6) Social media marketing (SMM)
8) Email marketing
9) Marketing automation
10) Content management
11) Web development
12) Web design
13) Affiliate Marketing
14) Copywriting and editing
15) Business/Marketing Strategy
Who Can Learn Digital Marketing?
So, you’ve read this far, which means you’re interested in starting your career as a digital marketer. Here is a piece of good news for you, anyone can kick start his or her career as a digital marketer even someone who has just completed his school or graduated with any degree is eligible for doing digital marketing. Digital Marketing focuses more on the creative sides of things such as video and photo production, and much more.
Benefits of choosing digital marketing as your career?
Every business wants to take their business to the online platforms to increase their customer base rapidly by using Search Engine Optimization, Email marketing, content writing, Social media marketing, and much more. Digital marketing has proved to be a valuable asset to increase a company’s revenue as much as by 10 percent. If you possess the skill of digital marketing; you’ll be an in-demand professional, you’ll be paid more than your peers, and you’ll become an agile, as well as versatile professional – which means you would have plenty of choices and ongoing learning opportunities. You would get to work with different people every day, and you had the opportunity to be creative and experimental.
Digital Marketing Job Titles
1) Content Writer – Content is the heart of any campaign. The content should be appealing. Content writers are in high demand as every company who is running campaigns online needs content.
2) Digital Marketing Manager – The Digital Brand Manager is responsible for digital consumer experiences across the entire enterprise and its operations. The Digital Brand Manager is responsible for executing and evolving the enterprise’s Social Media Strategy.
3) Director of Digital Marketing – Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
4) Internet Marketing Director – Internet Marketing Director is responsible for creating and executing online marketing strategies to increase sales and revenue for a company.
5) Internet Marketing Specialist- Internet Marketing Specialist utilizes social networks, email, blogs, websites, and other online tools to achieve marketing goals.
6) SEO Manager – SEO Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, and managing a company’s overall SEO strategy.
7) Social Media Marketing Analyst – Social Media Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing social media strategies for clients.
8) Social Media Marketing Manager – Social Media Marketing Manager Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
What is Tecida?
Tecida is a Digital Marketing Institute in Jaipur. Tecida is simply the best institute out there because we assist our students even after the completion of the course. You should check the reviews of people before joining our institute at official Website. Students who have finished their digital marketing course are working smoothly. They provide valuable feedback, and we love to hear success stories of our students, and we will love to listen to some more from you.
Why Study With Tecida?
We have highly-qualified Staff. We do not focus on theoretical knowledge but practical knowledge; we give practical work on the project during classes. The students get in touch after the completion without any fee. We provide various online tutorial courses for a lifetime without any extra cost. We give the latest updated content on every course and make students learn with case studies.
We think all your curiosities have been satisfied by now. If you have more queries about digital marketing and opportunities associated with it; don’t get confused, contact us by dialing 9890620265, and our experts will solve all your questions. Moreover, if you opt for enrolling right now. For more information on digital marketing and about the digital marketing course, contact us immediately.